Congratulations for becoming a member of Nirmala family. As member of this family you are expected to abide by it rules and regulations and contribute for the growth and smooth running of your "Alma Mater”
1. Students must arrive at school at least ten minutes before the first bell.
2. The school encourages punctuality. Parents are requested to inculcate in their wards the habit of punctuality.
3. Every student has to attend school on the reopening day after each vacation.
4. Students should have great regard for the rules of politeness general cleanliness, decency in speech, behavior and respect for one another.
5. All should speak English in the School premises.
6. When moving along the corridors or stairways the rule is to always keep to left, walk in single file and in silence.
7. No student is permitted to enter the Staff Room, unless called for.
8. Any damage of the school property is to be made good by the students at fault or if not traceable, by all the students collectively.
9. Students are expected to take part in extra curricular activities with all enthusiasm and with a spirit of sportsmanship.
10. Tools / gadgets that are not of any need or relevance to the academic pursuit should not be found with any student within the school premises.
11. No books or magazines other than text or library books may be brought to the school.
12. Pupil and parents are forbidden to give either individual or collective gifts to the teachers without the knowledge of the principal.
13. Students are not allowed to receive visitors, make phone calls or leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the principal.
14. No collection of money for any purpose whatsoever, may be made in the school without the permission of the principal.
15. Girls are not allowed to colour their hair and grow/varnish their nails. Boys must have their hair neatly & properly cut from time to time, No fancy cut is allowed.
16. On the day students are permitted to wear casual clothes, do ensure that they are suitably attired for school.
17. Students are not permitted to give treats to other students in the school premises.