Though a school, can do a lot for a child, it cannot do everything. The home is the place where he / she gets his / her first education and trainingin citizenship. It is the chief place where character is formed and developed. School Education indeed promotes the growth of personality and helps to discover and develop the qualities that are in Children. In order to secure all that is best is Education of your child, maximum co-operation between the parents and the school authorities is necessary. The task of helping your children to become good citizens is done better through a kind of partnership between the school and the parents.
1. Parents / guardian are requested to co-operate with the school in ensuring a high standard of morality, discipline and well being of the students.
2. Parents are advised to ensure that their children prepare their lessons regularly at home and take keen interest in the activities of the school.
3. Criticizing the teachers in the presence of the students should be prudently avoided as this may adversely affect the child. It causes the student to lose respect for the teacher, with the consequent failure to learn from her/him.
4. Please check the school diary of your ward daily.
5. You are expected to sign regularly the remarks made by the teacher in the dairy, all the notebooks and guide your child accordingly. Do make it a point to attend all school functions and the PTMs on the given dates.
6. Parents/guardians are specially required to notify the school of any change in their address or phone number.
7. While sending letters or making inquiry please note the name of the child, the class and the section.
8. Visitors will not meet the teachers without the permission of the principal.
9. Parents should not disturb the staff and the students with untimely visits but they are requested to contact and discuss with the teachers about their children's progress only on parent - teacher meeting day.
10. The school welcomes suggestions from the parents for the improvement which are to be clear, precise and preferably put in writing.
11. Do not give excessive money, expensive and fancy stationery etc. to your child.
12. No vehicles will be allowed in the school campus during school hours.
13. If the child has an injury or accident in the school first aid is given at the school. If it is serious the parent is informed. However in the event of any mishap the school does not take any legal responsibility.
14. Parents are expected to attend "parents teachers meet", which enables the parents to assess the performance as well as the progress of their ward.
"Be a friend, philosopher and a guide to your child."
Mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit them"